Bubbly Mary (Non-Alcoholic)
A tame twist on the classic Bloody Mary for those who like to party hard without waking up the next morning with a pounding headache. Go figure 🙂
- ½ C tomato juice (I used canned tomato juice)
- ¼ C soda water or seltzer
- 7 drops Tabasco sauce, or to taste (7 drops made it a good kick, but not burning-your-mouth spicy)
- 1 t fresh lemon juice
- A stick of celery, to serve
Note: this made a drink with a bit of fizziness, but not as much as a carbonated drink like Coke.
- Mix all ingredients together and serve in a glass with a stick of celery. Serves 1, so multiply this recipe by however many servings you’d like.